Kaitlyn Clauson

Kaitlyn+Clauson

Oh, the places you’ll go! My future plans are…

I’ll be going to the University of Wisconsin Lacrosse.

Go Gators! My favorite memory from high school is…

My favorite memory is probably this one time in honors sophomore English with Mr. Busam. We were in the middle of having discussions in our reading groups and all of a sudden my best friend and I started bursting out laughing. We were laughing to the point where we were practically crying and we literally couldn’t even look at each other. My other favorite memories include going to football games with my friends.

I would love to give a big thank you to…

I would like to thank Mrs. Bulman for being the sweetish teacher ever! I loved having her during my freshman year for honors bio and then again for forensics senior year. I love how she always makes an effort to get to know her students and that’s why she’s one of my favorite teachers.

If I could go back in time, the advice I would give my freshman self is…

Get involved and participate in as much as you can.

Words of Wisdom…

Make the most out of every moment you’re here. 4 years really does go by so fast so take advantage of every opportunity that you get. Go to football games, go to homecoming, get involved and participate because these will be some of the best times of your life so it’s important to make the most out of it.

COVID Chaos…

During first semester when we were full remote, my best friend and I were in the same class for English and we FaceTimed literally everyday. It made up for not being able to be in class together but with this particular class the zoom would freeze up a lot which made for lots of laughs.

What I’ll remember most about senior year…

I’ll remember a few things for sure. I’ll remember getting to play gym volleyball for the last time. I’ll remember going to Starbucks practically everyday during 8th period with my friends. I’ll remember getting to actually know my teachers especially with the smaller class sizes. I’ll remember our senior ditch day and senior prank as those were things that made it actually feel like a normal school year. And finally I’ll remember all of the amazing memories that were made!